The NSYSU Alumni Service Center cares about our alumni and provides services as below:
- Establishing and maintaining the NSYSU Alumni Information System. Alumni can update your contact information on http://i-alumni.nsysu.edu.tw/. Therefore, alumni will receive NSYSU E-News or other campus information.
- Publishing the NSYSU Alumni Identification Card. The documents and procedures required for application are specified as follows:
* application form [click to download the form]
* a one-inch passport photo
* graduation certificate
* a payment of NT$300.
* Send the above-mentioned to The NSYSU Alumni Service Center ( 70 Lienhai Rd., Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan, R.O.C.)
- Holding activities to intensify alumni relations with the university.
- Editing NSYSU Alumni E-News and managing social media (Facebook Fan Page). Alumni can join our Facebook Fan Page to receive more immediate information.
- Engaging in educational fund raising activities. To make a gift to NSYSU, please click here to know detail information.
For international alumni (including Overseas Chinese Students, Mainland Chinese Students), if you need further information, please contact Ms. Lin at +886-7-525-5013,or E-Mail to email@example.com